Anime Online

Burger King Home of the Horse Whopper.

Miroku4444

well i guess with no one makin money they need to make it cheaper some how ....  the worse of it all .... is that the costumer dosnt even realize that it isnt beef to be fair atlest it is still eatable meat and not somthing discussing like the scraps from the cow or somthing ...

For some reason I am getting the feeling that the horse meat is probably better. :tongue:

But to be honest if it tast good and I don't get sick off of it I really don't care to much. As long as its not something like testicals, brains or intestines, then I don't care.

scourge XD its suppose to be healthier for you than beef... which i thought  was weird. I find it odd that it is an animal people eat in France and some other European countries do eat horse.  I can get people being annoyed about the false advertising that its 100% beef but at least it is meat and not something else that's in your burger

• 1 year later...

Honestly, I don't see what the taboo of horsemeat is all about. I mean there are many cultures who eat horse as a delicacy. I recall hearing stories of my mom stating she used to eat horsemeat when she was a kid because one of her uncles was a butcher in Brooklyn. 

Archived