Anime Online

Summer Plans or Work?

Sky2king

Like the title says but i will explain the question ok spring is here but for myself am curious about this summer season for anyone that wants to take part in this topic please do not be shy. I will start then for this summer it will be divided into work along with a few summer plans during my vacation time hope everyone makes a good conversation into this topic. ^^͵ All is good to share what plans you have for summer for me i do not know yet.Sent from my LG-P769

hey, like normal i don't really have any summer plans. hopefully i will have a job soon and then we can start looking for own place and we are going to see a friend get married in June that is all we have planned for right now and also i will have to do yard work and stuff over the summer like normal but it is all good

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like summer plans got changed for me now somehow currently right now of month in April i have no job so it looks like i am simply doing community services of no charge and may do a summer classes i am still thinking about that. ^^,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is safe for me to say now without hesitation that i am going to be unemployed throughout the summer employers somehow are not interested in my line of work or responsibilities i may have for their work which includes the locations i have applied in that got my attention. And currently now i am punched with the summer cold which happens every year get sick as a dog. That is my summer situtation/ Plan. ^^,

sounds like an interesting summer and i hope that you are feeling better

Thanks i should get back up soon but it comes and goes i resist the sickness i do not want to get dragged down. Sent from my LG-P769

• 11 months later...

Archived